Monday 23 August 2010

Monday 23rd August 2010 - Evening


18:00 > not very long...
18c breaking sun after heavy downpour, freshening westerly.

So what's the first rule of birdwatching? Yep don't leave your bins on the kitchen table, something I managed to do yet again this evening.

After the heavy rain of the day and with the sun finally breaking through I thought I'd pay a visit on the way home and things certainly look better than they were with new pools formed from the last few days downpours.
And certainly there are birds out there amongst the multitude of gulss but when I reached in my rucksack I realised my mistake. Damn!

On trudging back there were two Green Sandpipers yet again on the Top Pool but little reward given what might have been.

Oh well tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment